Homemade Scrambled Eggs Recipe – This time Tips n Technique will give easy tutorials about cooking. Our recipe today is Homemade Scrambled Eggs.
Overview of Scrambled Eggs
Scrambled Eggs are food made from eggs. How to make it I will explain later. This cuisine is very popular almost in all countries, only the name is different. Every country has a recipe and how to make it each.
As we all know, eggs are good source of animal protein for the body. Very well consumed by children or adults, just do not overdo it. Therefore, Scrambled eggs are very suitable to be made daily breakfast. In addition to good for our body, how to make scrambled eggs are also quite easy, practical and does not take much time.
Homemade Scrambled Eggs Recipe
If you visit a fast-food restaurant, you can order this delicious scrambled eggs. But you can also make it yourself at home, the way is quite easy. Here is the recipe and How to make delicious scrambled eggs:
• 3 tablespoons of margarine
• 2 eggs
• ¼ Tsp Pepper Powder
• ½ Tsp powdered broth
• 4 tablespoons of milk
• First, beat 2 eggs into a bowl / container. Shake until slightly foamy.
• Add pepper and broth. Shake again until well blended.
• Heat a skillet (better use Teflon, not sticky when cooked)
• Add 3 tbsp margarine we have prepared. Wait until melt.
• Add the eggs we have shaken earlier.
• Stir slowly, until clumped or crushed.
• If the egg is half cooked, add 4 tablespoons of milk.
• Stir again until smooth, until the milk absorbs into the egg.
• If the milk has absorbed into the egg, remove from heat and ready to serve.
If you want to modify, you can add grated cheese, so scrambled eggs more creamy and cheesy. But if you make scrambled eggs with cheese, reduce the use of salt and margarine, so it isn’t too salty.
Beside great as breakfast menu, scrambled eggs can be taken as lunch for your child at school. In addition to its tasty and delicious taste, the texture of this scrambled eggs is a bit creamy and soft on the tongue.
Hopefully this homemade scrambled eggs recipe can add to your recipe list. Good luck!